Regional Enjoyment & Sustainability
At Naturhotel Gruberhof, we appreciate the art of culinary indulgence. We offer our guests a rich menu of healthy and exquisitely prepared dishes in our modern alpine dining rooms, the inviting winter garden and, when the sun shines, on our panoramic sun terrace.
Our organic vegetable and herb garden means our kitchen always uses healthy and delicious products. At Naturhotel Gruberhof, not only do we want you to enjoy the beauty of the surroundings, but experience cuisine that delights your senses.
Regional vitality breakfast
• The naturally fresh Gruberhof organic and vitality breakfast, which is served daily with products from our own farm. If the weather is nice, you can enjoy your breakfast on our panoramic terrace.
• A special highlight – our sparkling wine and veal sausage breakfast.
Half-board in the evening
• In the evening, you can expect a 5/6-course gourmet menu or vitality menu with a generous salad and appetiser buffet. Even the younger guests will find a suitable dish on our children's plate.
• On request, our chefs will be happy to conjure up vegetarian menus with home-grown vegetables for you.
• Every Sunday, we invite you to a romantic candlelit dinner with an aperitif reception.
• Once a week we offer speciality evenings, including the South Tyrolean evening, Mediterranean delicacies, and an Italian gourmet buffet.
• A weekly highlight is our dessert buffet, with the option of a strudel buffet and ice cream buffet.
• In summer, you can look forward to our barbecue party on the terrace, with juicy barbecue specialties.
• In autumn, we celebrate the traditional Törggele festival with roasted chestnuts and sweet cider.
Certified graduate sommelier
In addition to these culinary delights, you also have the opportunity to take part in our wine tasting every Monday (with a registration of at least 5 people) for an extra charge of €20. Immerse yourself in the world of fine wines and savour the aromas and flavours of the region. Sabrina Almberger, the junior manager at Naturhotel Gruberhof and certified sommelier, will inspire you with her passion for wine.
With her in-depth expertise and refined palate, she guides guests through a unique sensory experience that focuses on the variety of wines. This dedication and expertise make wine tasting at Naturhotel Gruberhof an unforgettable culinary experience.
A variety for everyone
At our Tyrolean evening you can enjoy bacon, cheese, wine and a feast of other delicious delicacies that reflect Tyrolean tradition and hospitality. We also have an Italian evening,
when our guests can savour Mediterranean cuisine, unique to southern Italy. For those who prefer a rustic atmosphere, you can come to the barbecues and enjoy delicious specialities.